Martial Arts For Children in Willoughby, OH
If you're in search of an interesting and enlightening extracurricular activity for your son or daughter, Relson Gracie Jiu-Jitsu Cleveland in Willoughby, OH, is ready to help. We offer a range of martial arts for children courses. We see the art of jiu-jitsu not as an act of violence but rather as a way for practitioners to channel their self-confidence and grow physically, mentally, and spiritually. Our children's instructor is a second-degree brown belt, and we've worked hard to build an environment that's welcoming to the whole family.
Working Around Your Lifestyle
We know that balancing all the responsibilities of adulthood can be a difficult proposition, and that's why we work hard to make our courses as accessible as possible. We maintain flexible hours six days a week, and we're careful to price all of our courses fairly and competitively. Our instructors are bilingual in English and Spanish.
Find a martial arts for children class your son or daughter will love. Make a call to Relson Gracie Jiu-Jitsu Cleveland in Willoughby today to learn more about your options and sign your child up for one of our classes.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||Open all day|
|Sat:||Open all day|
- Relson Gracie- Grand Master: Red Belt
- Mark Stefanac - Owner/Head Instructor: Second Degree Black Belt, Certified OPATA Instructor
- Ron Aderhold - Owner/Senior Instructor: Jiu-Jitsu Black Belt; Tang Soo Do Black Belt
- Doug Kalen - Owner/Senior Instructor: Jiu-Jitsu Black Belt
- Hector Lescano - Children's Instructor: Second Degree Brown Belt