Female Self Defense Institute in Willoughby, OH
Crime is something that we all have to deal with, no matter where you live. Knowing how to protect yourself, especially as a woman, is essential. If you are interested in taking women's self-defense classes, call Relson Gracie Jiu-Jitsu Cleveland in Willoughby, OH today.
What to Expect
Self-defense instruction is something that every woman should take. No matter what age, size, or level of fitness; you can benefit from a class on self-defense. A very large part of knowing how to defend yourself is the ability to read a situation - being aware of your surroundings and having the tools to avoid risky situations. At Relson Gracie Jiu-Jitsu Cleveland, you'll gain the tools needed to be mindful of your environment. We'll equip you with the knowledge and techniques needed to defend yourself if and when you are in a dangerous situation.
We believe in the power of women and truly believe that all women should be equipped with the most basic self-defense tools. You won't regret taking a self-defense class from Relson Gracie Jiu-Jitsu Cleveland. Call today!
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||Open all day|
|Sat:||Open all day|
- Relson Gracie- Grand Master: Red Belt
- Mark Stefanac - Owner/Head Instructor: Second Degree Black Belt, Certified OPATA Instructor
- Ron Aderhold - Owner/Senior Instructor: Jiu-Jitsu Black Belt; Tang Soo Do Black Belt
- Doug Kalen - Owner/Senior Instructor: Jiu-Jitsu Black Belt
- Hector Lescano - Children's Instructor: Second Degree Brown Belt